WELCOME!

You are invited to follow my Blogue and to add your comments!

To become a Follower, go down the left side of the screen to the section FOLLOWERS and click the FOLLOW button.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE:
All Photos and Written Content of Le Blogue de La Jen are,
unless otherwise noted, © Jennifer Merrill Williams, with all rights reserved.
Inquiries regarding use of Content are welcome.


Search Le Blogue

Saturday, February 27, 2010

"It's Always Something!" ~ Gilda Radner

This snowy morning as we started out to do errands . . . . the car would not start. Not even a click. A neighborly jump and a new battery later, Anthony is on his way to work at The Mill Property and I have a day at home for rest, recovery (from tooth extraction), creativity and even cooking! It was so easy for a small circumstance to give me a negative attitude. I thank God He reminded me of all there is to be thankful for in my life. The car battery fell into perspective as a minor inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment